Monday, May 23rd

 Today I woke up with Flip around 6 am. I took him out to pee and we went back to bed for a few hours. I woke up and took him for a walk before feeding him breakfast. I took him back outside. I loaded him up in the car and drove to the feed store to pick up a bit more dog food. I fed him lunch once we were home and he took a nap. I went to the gym and my mom watched him. Once I was home, we spent awhile working on come and he is getting very responsive to his name. My mom and I took him to the Humane Society to get his leg checked up. They cleared him so now he is available for adoption! It's so exciting. Once we got home, he took another nap and then I fed him dinner. I walked him down my road with my other big dogs. He fell asleep in my bed. 

Hours: 

Morning: 1h

Feed store: 2h

Training: 1h

Humane Society: 2h

Dinner/walk: 1h

total: 7h

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, May 9

Friday, May 19th

Monday, May 8