Weekly Reflection #2

    This week has definitely had some ups and downs. Monday was very normal, but then Tuesday Flip got a little hurt when his foot got shut in the door. We ended up bringing him to the Humane Society later in the week. It ended up just being a few soft tissue and tendon problems and nothing was broken. it definitely restricted what we could do for the rest of the week as he wasn't really allowed to run around very much in case he injured it more. He limped for the first few days but definitely is getting better now. My mom is taking him to the vet on Monday to get him cleared so that he can potentially be back up for adoption. 

    We have been working more on his training and he has gotten very responsive to his name when we call it. I think it is very beneficial to have two other dogs who are responsive to their names around him because it influences him and helps him understand what we want. He sits on his own now when we call his name which is very cute and I'm really excited to see how he continues to develop over the next few days and I'm sure that he will do very well in his permanent home. 

    I believe there is a family that is hoping to visit Flip in the next week or so. I'm not sure much about them but I'm really excited for him to finally find the family that he has been looking for. It has been incredible to see him change over the past two weeks and I'm really proud of his progress. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tuesday, May 9

Friday, May 19th

Monday, May 8